With SATTE 2013 just around the corner, it is pleasing to see the response gathered from multiple Indian as well as international organizations and governing bodies.
World Tourism Organization, UNWTO; US Commercial Service; and the International Coalition of Tourism Partners (ICTP) are some of the international trade bodies associated with this exclusive event. Indian trade associations like TAAI, TAFI, IATO, ADTOI, AATOI, ETAA, OTOAI, IAAI, FHRAI, etc. have been actively associated with SATTE since its inception. They are not only supporting but also encouraging an increased participation for SATTE 2013.
As always, SATTE brings together some of the best names in the travel, tourism, and hospitality industry, this time with an all-new agenda. The conferences will witness global leaders, where key issues in the travel and tourism domain will be discussed, and stakeholders will take home practical, implementable solutions.
During the last decade, SATTE has become an extremely large platform providing immense opportunities for the buyers and sellers from across the world to come and experience the Indian culture, showcase their latest offerings and build long-term business ties. It has proven to be the best avenue to promote in-bound, out-bound, and domestic tourism and has been growing year on year. The member associations feel that not just tourism, but all the other trade fairs concerning South Asia should be held in India!
WHAT IS NEW AT THE SATTE INDIA 2013 CONFERENCE?
Keeping in mind the business-critical requirements of the industry, the SATTE India 2013 conference focuses on concurrent subjects that are highly relevant to all the attendees.
- Deconstructing the quintessential consumer today, in terms of behavioral trends, demands, requirements, and attitude
- Mapping the demand-supply equilibrium in the market for inbound as well as outbound tourism
- Unearthing opportunities, predicting trends, and overcoming challenges in Domestic Tourism in Asia and the Pacific
- Harnessing the untapped potential of mutually-beneficial partnerships in tourism
- Reinventing regional tourism with the help of innovative measures such as "Smart City Branding" and "Destination Branding"
- Leveraging technology and new-age media to boost sales and scale up business potential and map its impact on consumerism in India
- Designing incentives and compensation mechanisms to encourage recruitment and retention of talented resources in the tourism segment
- Critically evaluating the concepts of Ecotourism and Responsible TourismâŠand many more!
SATTE 2013 ( www.satte.in ) will be held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, from January 16-18, 2013 and its companion event SATTE Mumbai at World Trade Center on January 21-22.
UBM India is a subsidiary of UBM plc, which is the second largest independent exhibition organizer in the world. It is the largest trade exhibition organizer in India, responsible for 26 exhibitions in different locations across the country. The company is also involved in the organization of conference programs throughout India and in the publications of trade journals and magazines. For further details, please visit the UBM India website, www.ubmindia.in
For details on SATTE 2013, please contact Ms. Pallavi Mehra, Key Accounts Manager, UBM India, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 11 23765552 / 99109 11887.
ETurboNews is a media partner for SATTE, and SATTE and UBM are associate members of the International Coalition of Tourism Partners (ICTP), a fast-growing grassroots travel and tourism coalition of global destinations committed to quality service and green growth.