Winter Park-Fraser Chamber Hosts Music Event Every Weekend Throughout Summer
âMajority of summer music events in Colorado mountain town free!â
Winter Park, Colo.
â Winter Park-Fraser Chamber today announced that the resort area is hosting a symphony of music events this summer. In fact there is a music-related festival or event every week throughout the summer starting on June 26 and ending on Aug. 10. Best of all, many of the events are free of charge.
Here is a list of the music events on the calendar. For more information, and a complete events listing, check out the Winter Park events calendar.
· June 26-Aug. 21(Wednesdays): Vista Vibe Acoustic Patio Concert Series at Granby Ranch (Free)
· June 27-Aug. 15 (Thursdays): High-Note Thursdays at Hideaway Park (Free)
· June 27-30: Blues from the Top throughout Winter Park
· June 28-Sept. 6 (Fridays): The Friday Music Series at Winter Park Resort (Free)
· June 28-Aug. 30 (Fridays): Cooper Creek Square Music on the Mall (Free)
· June 29-Aug. 24 (Saturdays): Vista Vibe Acoustic Patio Concert Series at Granby Ranch (Free)
· June 29-30: Live Music at Crooked Creek Saloon in Fraser (Free)
· July 6 & 13: 3rd Annual Winter Park SolShine Music Festival (Free)
· July 20-21: 31st Annual Winter Park Jazz Festival
· July 27: Live Music with the Lisa Bell Band at Cooper Creek Square (Free)
· Aug. 3: Winter Park Music Festival (Free)
· Aug. 10: Hunk-Ta-Bunk-Ta® Band at Cooper Creek Square (Free)
To book a summer festival package or the SolShine Music Festival package where happy hour is thrown in for free when staying the night during the festival, visit the Winter Park Deals Page.
Winter Park-Fraser Chamber (www.PlayWinterPark.com)
The Winter Park-Fraser Chamber is a non-profit Colorado corporation created to help further and maintain responsible growth in the Winter Park-Fraser Valley area, located in the Rocky Mountains just 65 miles west of Denver.
Contacts:Gaylene Ore, Ore Communications, 970-531-2336, firstname.lastname@example.org
Diane Ehlert, Winter Park-Fraser Chamber, 970-283-3548, email@example.com